Registration and Payment Policy
- All participants must register prior to admission to the congress/forum.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and includes lunches, refreshments, and conference materials.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full. EFT/Direct Deposit to be effected as per bank details on the invoice.
- Payment should be made within 15 days of invoice date and before the event date. Online payment can be done through credit card.
- All early bird discounts require payments at the time of registration and before the early bird deadline in order to receive any discounts.
- Discount offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Registration cancellations must be notified in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the event will receive a refund of the registration fees, minus an administration charge of US $100 of the forum/congress fee.
- Cancellations made after, as well as ‘no shows’, are not eligible for a refund. Refunds will be processed 2 weeks after the event completion date.
- Ventures Connect reserves the right to amend any part of the forum/congress programme if necessary at any time.
Ventures Connect will not be held liable for damages of any nature sustained by delegates or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of attending the forum/congress or its related events.
While every consideration has been taken when presenting the demographics of the attendees in the programme, Ventures Connect doesn’t guarantee the exact demographics of the congress attendees and cannot be held responsible for the same